Type of Employment: Equipment Detailer
The primary purpose of the Equipment Detailer is to efficiently and thoroughly clean and refurbish customer and dealer owned equipment.
Specific Duties Include
- Support the service department.
- Clean and detail company and customer equipment.
- Document appropriate information on completed work order.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of Haug Implement Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.