Type of Employment: Full Time
Reports to: Parts Manager
Performs customer service and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the dealership.
- Places machine down and stock ordered parts in assigned locations in a timely manner
- Assists the Parts Manager or Parts Location Manager with merchandising displays by delivering showroom inventory
- Verifies receiving and receipting-in of parts shipments
- Monitors shortages and expedites processing through reporting to Parts Manager
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- May supply service technicians with parts as required
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred